Updated Thursdays

Sunday, March 25, 2012

SPM Responds (Part 6)


For context, click here.
The Question:

A rapper by Filero says SPM stole his stuff/hustled him

I felt really shitty after reading this [interview]
I don’t want to think I’m bumping SPM and I’m listening to this chump.
I guess it could be asked in many ways but I don’t just want an answer, I’d rather SPM explain his side of the story. Is what Filero claims about doing a big percentage including 80% of “Hustle Town” true?? Man, I hope this is answered because it just changed a lot.

The Answer:

Filero raps one verse, that I helped him write, on the song “Hustle Town.” He says something about his father dying at the park when he was seven years old. So whenever you hear that verse, that’s when you’ll be listening to this “chump”, as you call him.

            Filero is not saying that he rapped 80% of “Hustle Town”, the dumb bitch is saying that he made 80% of the beats, which is a lie from the mouth of a fraud-ass nigga. Let me explain what happened.

            My first album was “Hillwood”. A brother named Delwin “Mad Reel” Bell, who I love to death, made the beats for that album. One day Delwin took some time to show me a little on how beats were made. He let me add my own instrument to a song called “Comin Up Comin Down” on the “Hillwood” album. I played the instrument, using his keyboard, and Delwin recorded it into the song. He said “Damn, that sounds good.” And, honestly, that one instrument gave the beat a beauty it wouldn’t have otherwise had. I was inspired by my contribution to the song.

            When it was time to work on my 2nd album, “Hustle Town”, I asked my brother, Tudy, to buy me a keyboard. I told him that I wanted to try to make my own beats. He bought me an ASR-88 which costed about $3,000 dollars. Filero knew how to operate that keyboard because he had an ASR-10 (the smaller version of an ASR-88) and he showed me how to use it. It wasn’t long after that I was making bad-ass music, I mean amazing melodies. These beats would eventually make up the music that would be “Hustle Town.”

            Before I go on, let me explain what “drums” are: All you have to do is look at a drum set and that’s what drums are. You’ve got your kick drum, snare, symbols, high hats, congos, etc. Drums basically make sounds that go boom, bap, ding, pop, but drums can not make the melodies. The body of the beat is the melodies that you create with instruments. The keyboard has thousands of instruments you can use: different guitars, pianos, horns, violins, synth sounds, the selection is infinite. I made all the beats/music for “Hustle Town” except for a song called “Ghetto Imprisonment” done by a guy named Chief, and the core melody for “Block of Rock” was created by my homeboy Jose DeLeon. I took that core melody and added the bass line, the boom, the drums, but without Jose’s melody, the song would be nothing.

Here’s where Filero came in:

            Filero is a monster at making drums but he couldn’t create a dope melody to save his momma’s life. He just doesn’t have that talent. I decided to ask him to come over and re-do the drums on “Hustle Town.” So, that’s what he did, and he did a great job. He came in and erased my drums and created his own drums. On this interview, Filero told Rolando Rodriguez that I didn’t give him credit for what he did but on the “Hustle Town” credits it says that the drums were produced by Filero. Do you honestly believe that if Filero made beautiful songs like “Mary-Go-Round”, “Riddla on the Roof”, “Streets on Beats”, “Block of Rock”, “Wizard of Oz”, that I would fuck him over, give him a G and a bottle of Crown, then screw him out of his credits? Come on, man, I would be begging him to make more music for my next album.

If Filero had really made those songs then why did his brilliant talent just stop after “Hustle Town?” Why couldn’t he ever make another legendary song again? I went on to make brilliant music and I kept blowing the fuck up. Any decent beat Filero has ever made was always with a sample or a re-play of another song. All the songs on “Hustle Town” are original melodies.

It’s sad that Filero said all this dumb shit because the music doesn’t lie. He just showed the world what a fraud bitch he is. Listen to “Never Change”; I made 90% of those beats. Listen to “Reveille Park”; I made 90% of those beats. I’m not trying to brag because it’s God that gave me that gift, but where’s Filero’s beats? He was right there recording the whole “Reveille Park” album for me. If he made a classic album like “Hustle Town” then why is “Reveille Park” Filero-free? That dumb bitch knows he didn’t make “Hustle Town”.

What’s funny is this dude, Rolando Rodriguez, says, “After talking to Texas Latin rap pioneer, Filero, we got drowned with reality.” Please, weak nigga. What happened was two busted-ass hoes got together to gossip about a man, which is exactly what hoes do. Y’all ain’t doing shit so you talk about someone who accomplished something so that your little interview can be interesting. Afterwards, Filero got into his bucket and drove back to the bitch’s apartment who he’s living with.

And for the player who asked this question: Listen, homie, you can’t believe every broke-dick nigga that says something to get attention. These hoes are buying non-brand cereal and shopping at garage sales. These niggas eatin “Tony the Lion” frosted flakes and shit.

Well, I’m happy to answer your question, I’m just sad that you felt shitty after reading this fraud-ass interview. Filero said a lot of other outrageous shit so if you guys have any other questions I’ll be glad to expose his ass even more.

Los

P.S. Here’s a few words to Filero since I know he’ll be reading this: what is you doing, nigga? You get on a hoe-ass newspaper lying like a dumbass? Then you say you punched me twice? Bitch, I backhanded you like a fucking prostitute because you broke my mom’s window. Of course you hit me back but I was driving on the freeway. You forgot to mention that, huh? You hit me one time and I laughed. I told you, “Nigga, when we get to my mom’s house I’m gonna beat your hoe ass.” We got there and you wouldn’t even pick up your hands, nigga.

What I look like beatin up a half-drunk bony bitch. Instead I told you to get somewhere and you got somewhere. Then you say Kid Frost punched you in the restroom and ran? Nigga, when Frost hit you, you dropped like a sack of potatoes and started shaking like you were having a seizure. Niggas had to carry you out of that bathroom. Lord Loco told me you got, like, 18 stitches on the inside of your mouth.

Come on, Filero, who you trying to fool, man? Who you trying to be? You weigh 120 pounds with cement boots on, nigga. You know I’ve got a very forgiving heart, and I’ve still got love for you, but it’s just sad that you got with this Rolando bitch and did this. You forty years old, nigga. You should be showing our kids how to be real instead of how to ride the next man’s dick.
I’m out.

45 comments:

Mauricio said...

hahaha this letter made my day.

first time i read that aritcle about filero. i was lik, damn for real but it all makes sense......spm is a much greater artist than filero.

my favorite part of this letter was " Bitch, I backhanded you like a fucking prostitute because you broke my mom’s window. Of course you hit me back but I was driving on the freeway. You forgot to mention that, huh? You hit me one time and I laughed. I told you, “Nigga, when we get to my mom’s house I’m gonna beat your hoe ass.” We got there and you wouldn’t even pick up your hands, nigga."

Anonymous said...

Now that lock u hoes r disrespecting me when I was free no one would step to me . Filero u low life pussy nigga I feel sorry 4 you get your shit straight!! U should thank sp for letting u work on his albums.not many people have the pleasure work with the king of rap . This guys takes his lyrics to antha level boy ...u fake on the Mic like the cearea u buy... But wait u still forgiven ..so back your shit and put on your tampon is the time of the month u on the ragg boy ...!! cause this for u not for me !! Free spm

Anonymous said...

HAha FREE THAT BOY SPM .... HAha ,,,say spm im representing you man i started my own SPM clan on ps3 lol you world wide man.... lisen any1 want to add me to represent carlos coy ... my gamer tag is SOUTHPARKMEX713

Luis said...

Okay thiat dope house video diss by filero makes no sense... Mark anyway it's insulting I find no pleasure in that nogga breathing. But any way I wantes to know where I can ask spm a question? I'll post it here but if someone in the elite of spms site comes to reading this I ask you recommend me to the place whereby I'll publish the question again... Okay here goes. Would you make a music video this coming up year?? I mean i was thinking I can't bail you out, people love to hate you. They listen to your music on a daily basis but, when you come up they speak negative that you deserve to be in prison. Now I know that's not what you did. And I lost hope in you ever getting out so when reading your responds on here. I didnt even try to make a profile for publishing anything. Well I was hopeless until I hit about 4 am in the morning Sunday morning and as I watched . Ambitions as a rider by makaveli the video I came to a strong dreamlike vision of you Carlos! And just prior to that I seen Carolyn's video ft you in the song called "it ain't easy" and when you came on it showed a black escalade at midnight like as if you were in it. Now that's what really hit me. That's what will get people to know your still alive! I'm from California Los Angeles baby I tell you I'm a hustler finding a way up out the game and here people think you died. Murdered in cold blood. But if you were to make a music video to get on b.e.t or m.t.v you'll make news all the way to n.b.c!! Everyone knows you I come to the surprise of that when I ask my lil sister and she knows your Mary go round !! So much love from a fan of yours sense the young years of my life Id wish you take the opportunity to make a video of you riding the streets at nite in a ghostly manner. Something that will tell these people your out there . Wizard of oz would be a perfect video. My favorite would be runaway screwed only and if it ever became a video I see the charts with your name on it. Sight much love to you sincerely player . Please find a time to answer my question. Reach out for us make a video like ambitions as a rider by mak. Ps fuck filero

Anonymous said...

Luis .. let me tell you a video would be nice but if you know your people u don't need to show video to prove spm is the Mexican micheal Jackson ,elivs presley etc. I mean homeboy is still breathing only thang spm is on tour pen to pen free los Fuck the system ps. Fuck Filero

APatientFan said...

I was gonna say da same thing spm cant lose to dat bony mofo but he said it better

Meskinkid said...

Where can we post questions for spm? And fucc day boy filero i wudnt even know he existed if it wasnt cuz i listen to spm. I seen a video on youtube where he disses dopehouse i think he does it at dopehouse too. But mayne my boy Los told him off haa cudnt have said it better.
And yea fuk filero

Anonymous said...

He is the next mikel the next tupac dumbshit look at the key points power is the governments Est friend and worst enemie! Spm is gathering all Mexicans like PAC was doing. If people get to powerful they are are targeted unless they keep that Jesus love god Christ shit going but no conspiring theorist here just a realist fuck it I don't care about it that dude Luis is right he makes sense on feathering his fans in hope of his return it will bring pressure to the Houston dick sucking system. Ps i know filero is readin this shit . Homie this thug life nigga you know nothing about that blood I would love to see you in California Malibu nigga we turn your Benz into a casket big up the living deck less niggas with a death wish step with a teck and they wreck less punk bitch even in rapping I can make u sound like a bitch nigga ???????? What the fuck who says drank a lil bubbly . Who thinks that shit will selll ahhha I got a.chopper for yo ass nigga any way is like to kill you and I will if u give your self the chanse to visit my familia blood!

Anonymous said...

Filero Filero vato Culero u anit a vakero wanna be a pistolero we all know spm es el mero mero....

SouthParkmex713 said...

The last part made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Lol spm a G

Anonymous said...

real shit...this made my day...the last couple of days i couldn't listen to hustle town but now i can...

40oztat said...

S.p.m is a bonafide child molester and that's the facts..its the reason he pays texas syndicate for protection and is also in "protective custody"...the real story is said by filero and it was all real...south park molester ( whom ain't even from southpark) is the real "fake" all the real dudes who know...know!

40oztat said...

S.p.m is a bonafide child molester and that's the facts..its the reason he pays texas syndicate for protection and is also in "protective custody"...the real story is said by filero and it was all real...south park molester ( whom ain't even from southpark) is the real "fake" all the real dudes who know...know!

Incandesio said...

I must not be a 'real' 'dude' then...Gosh darn it to heck.

If you want to offer some kind of coherent argument, I'd love to answer it. Otherwise, run along. I'm working.

uriel315 said...

Incandesio is spm really not from south park? And to that hater, hey you don't know if spm is a molester or not unless he molested you, which I doubt.

Incandesio said...

I don't know the neighborhoods in Houston. Here's what Wikipedia says:
"He was born to Arturo Coy, a former Marine from the Falfurrias community in Brooks County, and a woman who dropped out of high school to marry[...]His family moved from southeast Houston to South Park, and Coy attended Woodson Middle School. Rapper Scarface (real name Brad Jordan) also attended Woodson. Coy attended Milby High School until he dropped out in 1987 while still in ninth grade."

FREE SPM said...

exposed LOL FREE SPM

40oztat said...

Leave yo address so I can talk to you face to face internet shit talker..I know the families who have been affected by this piece of shit so fuck you and wikipidia see me on the streets homie...HTX Records/S.P.C bitch!!!

40oztat said...

I lived in fifth ward fo a year so ima call my self the 5th ward beaner..fuckin lames y'all don't know shit cuzz y'all sit behind computers do real reserch and talk to tha folks who is out here livin and dying behind bullshit beef and real gangsta shit gettin drug charges and gang jackets google me 40oztat and find out who I be fuckin squares and to jthis FAG wit the glasses life is a trip we WILL run into one another then please do me a favor and beg to god to help you 40 out bitch!!!

Anonymous said...

Come 2 mexico 40oz so I can put that 40oz up your ass lol

Incandesio said...

40oztat: Wait wait wait; I'M the internet shit talker, but YOU'RE the one telling me how hard you are and threatening to kick my ass...on the internet.

Anonymous said...

40 oztat u 5th ward beaner so u called your self man who u trying to be ? Filero bitch u anit bad ass trying to say shit online bout how.hard u are n shit this blog is for spm fans not haters like u and u probly still bumb to spm musik free spm

Anonymous said...

40oztat u live in 5th ward fo a year I live in 2 nd ward my hole life... Wow a hole year in 5th ward u don't know shit bout d streetz .... Blaze one

Anonymous said...

Big wordz getting tossed around up in dis bitch!!! What Shyt comes down to, No sukka should neva bite the hand that feeds dem,,, thatz real talk my nigga!!!!

APatientFan said...

like spm said hoes sit and gossip wat hoes do yall need to stop dick riding its there problems so y not keep ur opinions to yalls self

Anonymous said...

You sound like a bitch a hater and yo momma should of swallowed you. By the way fuck you nigga go suck sharpies dick sound like you are that nigga you fucking hyna catch one east side spoony g crip

Anonymous said...

Bitch Ilfuck that bitch marinel Mafia zetas we in huozton were you live at nigga we can exchange in person fuck yo krew fuck yo relations with those snakes I'll rape that fucking bitch so she knows what rape is . Contact me bitch I'll give you my number see how much you got to say I'll fuck you just like a dog a do fuck you whats your fool name skunk scary ass nigga zeta poderoso famila mata malva fuck permiso de Miami te biscotti te encuentro te cono lento me gustan Los culos con miedo I'm down to fuck you look at my homies on liveleak com I'm the one that hiding the bucket for the head and the balls that were ripped off that bitch upside down dame tu numero

Anonymous said...

Bitch this world is to big if you give me your number I'll call you 40 sound like you bought a tart with a forth ounce of beer bitch don't even say ur beaner bitch yo hoe a beaner she regretted gettin with you I know the deal

Anonymous said...

Public service announce met we just got the word that 40ozfart
I mean Tatt is in all reality the former bootleg I mean pioneer fill arrow aka filero in California known as sharpie in wich he faked his a count to get on and talk shit to the former boss of this website. He is frustrated of seeing spm is reaching to his people about how this 40 year old uses words like"bubbly" and is forty years old and doesn't love a hoe..... Man well to finish this exclusive announcement . If you see filero please go for his legs California east Los scream fuck fileros park riots are. Braking up on Amy 95 pound acne bald ugly jaw 50 year olds for mistken them with the so called rapper but in reality he is mark. Thank you and we will see each other next time.

Mosco said...

40ozofcrap, you ain't shit! And as for nail clipper, you ain't shit! Free SPM!!! Some one wanna look me up? I'm from California! And we ain't hard to find! West Side till I die!

young freeze the 3rd coast hustla said...

Man fuck filero that nigga didn't even realy rap good all that.nigga tryna do is use spm to come up spm got locked up and that pussy got scared and started tryna find a way to stay " famous " so he's trying to diss spm that nigga needs to know his place some one breaks his face

Anonymous said...

Thiz guy cant rap to save his fuckin life

bizr7 said...

SPM hologram! Lol jk, yo SP just keeping working on that book of yours man, I'll be sure to buy it and recommend it to everyone I know until Oprah hears about it!

Anonymous said...

Free SPM fuck all the haters!!

Anonymous said...

Ay dawg i just added u

Anonymous said...

Free dat boy los! Realist texas rap legend.
Keep yo head high u be home soon playa...

-rik

Anonymous said...

fuck spm

Anonymous said...

fuck spm

Incandesio said...

Anon 2:26:

Thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

Im guessin spm supporters dont have daughters. He is a convicted child molestor people!!! Get your jead outta your asses. The dude fukt little girls and is on prison for it!! if u like him its more than likely you are also a child molestor. Ask anyone frm his old crew. Or kid frost. U all are fukn hippocrites and I hope wen he gets out he baby sits for yall!! Im out!! S.E. INGRANDO!!!

Anonymous said...

^lol idiot. That is one of the dumbest things i've ever read. Your view on things is simply stupid. Drop the crack pipe,son. You're a nobody stop faking it( U know wut i mean.ha.) and please don't embarrass yourself anymore,G. Seriously you made yourself look like an idiot.

Anonymous said...

Either way nobody wins leave it like it is we ain't god to judge or the bank to pay but I think that is the reason of our downfall is instead of stay United we separated with greed so sad..

Unknown said...

Damn I fuckin love you SPM ! This letter made my day !!

Chato said...

Iv been jammin spm since I was a lil ass kid now I got my son askn me to play some of his rollas on our way to drop him off at skool. I got love for spm dope house records through him I got to hear lucky and bash low g juan gotti the whole dope house familia. And my nigga even though u been locked for a minute ur music is still #1 and its because of that music that you will never be forgotten shit I got all my niggas jammin ur shit and all of dope house all the way up here in kansas its crazy ppl can relate to ur songs no matter where they are from its a movement. To close id like to say its funny how alot of niggas talk down on u and point the finger but in the end thats all they can do cuz ther aint no evidence no proof just a bunch of bullshit. I know you will be out soon in gods perfect time till then keep makin them jamz. Sincerly ur fan Chato